The mission of the CPDAP is to improve planning practices in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by: providing for the collection, distribution, and exchange of information relating to planning at the county level among its members; by improving public relations; informing members about legislation intended to modify planning functions; providing information and guidance to the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania (CCAP) and the Pennsylvania Planning Association (PPA) on legislative, regulatory, and policy matters; and cooperating with other interested agencies in the promotion of the objectives of the CPDAP.
It is the vision of the CPDAP to effectively represent community planning as a means of improving the quality of life for all citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Association will provide an opportunity for statewide county to county networking and for enhancing the visibility and effectiveness of county planning.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
The Executive Board consists of the officers of CPDAP plus two members elected at large by the CPDAP membership and is responsible for the general management of the affairs of the CPDAP.
- President, Ethan Imhoff, Cambria County
- Vice President, Amy McKinney, Lawrence County
- Secretary, Shannon Rossman, Lycoming County
- Treasurer, Dan Glotz Warren County
- At Large member, Mark Colussy, Huntingdon County
- At Large member, Brian Lawrence, Westmoreland County
- At Large member, Greg Molter, Montour County
- At Large member, Zach Norwood, Crawford County
COMMITTEES AND TASK FORCES
Committees provide effective forums for a more in-depth evaluation of important issues. They provide the springboard for recommended actions and policies for consideration by the entire association.
One Water Task Force Members
- Jim Weaver, Member emeritus
- Shannon Rossman, Lycoming County
- Susan Smith, Schuylkill County
- Jerry Walls, FAICP, Member emeritus